What we do at Best Card. Those who know and do business with Best Card will agree that we do much more than just provide the best credit card processing solution – I may be a little biased… We’d like your help in spreading the Best Card word to small to large businesses across Nebraska and beyond. But before you do, we’d like to give you an insider look at who we are and why we do what we do.
Our mission at Best Card is to provide businesses with a reliable and rate friendly credit card processing solution (store front, online, or mobile) and a support team ready and willing to help answer your questions when you need us most. Recent research has shown that on average, we are able to save our clients $1,656 per year just in credit card fees. We also offer a wide array of solutions to help grow businesses and make the lives of owners and managers easier including:
- Secure check processing – never take a bad check again
- Terminal equipment – stay up-to-date with new technology at an affordable price
- Point of sale terminals – process online and organize your business with many user friendly plugins
- Gift and loyalty card programs – create customized card programs to increase sales and loyalty
- Business loans and merchant cash advances – get working capital fast so your business doesn’t have to slow down
Let’s go back in time. Best Card was founded in 2009 by brothers Mike DiGiacomo and Dominic DiGiacomo. You may recognize Mike from his morning show on Omaha Morning Blend or playing the trumpet with the popular band GroovePuppet. On the other hand, you may have (or maybe not) known Dominic from his football and soccer years at Omaha Central High School. Before forming Best Card, Dominic worked in a corporate role at a very large credit card processing firm. Both Mike and Dominic loved the merchant service industry but quickly learned that they did not agree with the “big bank” high fees and poor customer service. In early 2013, Mike and Dominic made the best decision in their career and that is when they hired me, Cara Dolberg. I was excited to join the team because my role would be focused on my two favorite things – marketing and customer support. I am a previous small business owner myself and used Best Card as my processing solution for my online business, so it was the perfect match.
Planning for the future. So far, 2013 has been an exciting and busy year and we have a lot of things in the making. We’d like to give you an exclusive look at just a few of the programs we will debut in 2013:
- Monthly e-newsletter for businesses filled with tips and useful information
- Website updates including our popular Savings Calculator (check it out – http://bestcardpayments.com/our-company/savings-calculator/)
- Referral program (learn more – http://bestcardpayments.com/partnerships/referrals/)
- Charitable donations program
Stay tuned to our Facebook page, Twitter feed, Linked In group, or blog to stay up-to-date on what’s happening at Best Card. If you’re feeling generous, please share our story with your business colleagues. We thank you for your support and help as we strive to make 2013 the best year in Best Card history!