The most popular selling single item for businesses – over 80 percent of the top 100 retailers in the United States – is their gift card. And, about 10-15 percent of all gift cards are never even redeemed; leaving you with more cash in your pocket! Do you have a gift card program in place? If not, now is the time for you to grasp the opportunity and start your own customized program. If you are wondering if it’s the right thing for your business, check out these stats:
Other benefits include:
- The cards are 100% customizable so you can create a professional look while increasing brand awareness throughout your community.
- Design your own or pick from a selection of predesigned cards.
- Real-time web-based tracking and reporting.
- Ability to issue gift cards in any dollar amount.
- Issue, redeem, or balance inquiry cards instantly through a traditional credit card terminal or point of sale system.
- Can be used for single or multi-location businesses.
How do the gift cards work?
The process of issuing and redeeming gift cards is easy. You swipe the cards as you would a typical credit card using your traditional store front terminal or point of sale system. The amount of the transaction is immediately deducted from the gift card. Real-time web-based tracking is available so you know exactly how much you have outstanding in gift card sales.
How to get started.
To learn more about our gift card program and how it can increase your business’ sales and profitability, please contact Mike DiGiacomo at (402) 206.2233 ext 1002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Best Card, please visit us online at www.BestCardPayments.com.